Ferntech Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully. By using this site you indicate your agreement to and compliance with these terms and conditions.
1. The name that will appear on your statement will be Ferntech N Z Ltd
2. 14 Day Money Back Guarantee for all website purchases
We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make. So if you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 14 days of purchase. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging, together with all purchase details. We will exchange it or offer you a full refund. Postage costs can not be refunded. Drones must not be registered.
If you have purchased from our retail outlets then you have had a chance to look at the goods, and the 14 days refund policy does not apply.
3. Manufacturers Warranty on all Goods on this website
For details of DJI product warranty please refer to DJI.com for each specific product and part. Just return goods to us and we will repair. If we cannot repair we will replace, if we cannot replace we will refund in that order. Please be aware if the product has to be returned to DJI in China for repair then the repair time may be 4-12 weeks. We will post back to you free of charge but it is up to you to return it to us at your cost to:
Ferntech NZ Ltd, 5/27 Waterman Place, Christchurch 8023.
Please include the DJI repair form on our website with :
- Your order number
- A detailed description of fault
- Your return address, email, and phone number.
If it is not a manufacturing fault you will be charged the cost of repair. We will let you know before we start any work. All repairs must be paid for and collected within 30 days of repair. Any goods not paid for after 30 days will be sold to recover costs. Should the sale price exceed the cost of repair the balance will be refunded to you.
The warranty is only with original owner as recorded at date of purchase.
Cases have a 90 day warranty.
4. I wish to cancel my tranaction
You can cancel your transaction by phoning 03 384 3815 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org anytime before shipping and the full amount will be refunded to your card. If the item has already been shipped you must arrange for it to be returned to us at at your cost within 14 days to:
Ferntech NZ Ltd
5/27 Waterman Place
Upon receipt the cost of goods will be refunded to your account. Goods must be unused and in original packing. Freight costs can not be refunded. Drones can not be returned if registered.
5. We do our best to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and current. However our information is intended for general or educational use and there may be occasions where this information is not up to date, or in-complete.
6. Any reviews included on this website reflect the experiences of people who have used our products and are not necessarily representative of our views.
7. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST unless expressly stated.
8. Payment for goods on the website can be made by MasterCard, Visa, Bank deposit, Direct Credit or Paypal. Orders are not shipped until full payment is received or approved.
9. By using this site you agree not to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this site or any material or content displayed and recognise that you may be liable for any damages should you intentionally do so.
10. When price matching exchange rate, GST, freight and duty will be taken into account. Our price match policy does not apply to parts and accessories.
11. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, amend or update these terms and conditions without notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security.
1. We respect the use of your personal details and your privacy will be protected with the strictest confidence. We will not sell or allow third parties access to your information without your approval. All customer information is intended for internal use only.
2. We only collect personal information necessary to process orders and we may use this information to inform you of current or upcoming promotions and marketing activity.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username(s), password(s), and your account(s), as well as all activities that occur under your account(s). We assume no responsibility or liability for this information so please keep it safe and undisclosed.