Fits DJI X7, X5S, X5R and X5 cameras
The DJI Inspire 1 & 2 Pro Filters are PolarPro’s most advanced filters to date using ultra high definition glass and the most advanced multi-coating process available. The Zenmuse X5 MFT 15mm filter engineering is designed to be as lightweight as possible to ensure smooth gimbal operation. Included in this 3-Pack are:
CP Filter (Polarizer): (7.75 grams) The CP filter is used for reducing glare off of the ground, water, and sky. This filter is especially important while flying because shooting from an elevated perspective causes the camera to pick up a lot of reflection of the ground. The polarizer helps improve color saturation in bright scenes and also improve contrast. In addition to glare reduction the Polarizer will make the sky a deeper blue and allow clouds to pop. Multi-Coated UHD glass for pristine optics.
ND8 Filter (3-stop): (6.06 grams) The ND8 filter reduces 3 f-stops of light. Generally speaking, trying to hold aperture at f2.8 or f5.6 the ND8 filter would be used on a cloudy to partly cloudy day to knock shutter down to 1/60th. Multi-Coated UHD glass for pristine optics.
ND16 Filter (4-Stop): (5.97 grams) The ND16 filter reduces 4 f-stops of light. Generally speaking, holding aperture at f2.8 or f5.6 this ND16 filter would be used on a mostly sunny day to get shutter speed down to 1/60th. Multi-Coated UHD glass for pristine optics.
ND32 Filter (5-Stop): (5.83 grams) The ND32 filter reduces 5 f-stops of light. Assuming an aperture of f2.8 or f5.6 this filter would be used on an extremely sunny and bright day to get shutter speed on the DJI Inspire 1 Pro down to 1/60th. Multi-Coated UHD glass for pristine optics.
ND8/PL (3-Stop Polarizer): ( 9.25 grams) The ND8/PL is a specialty filter made specifically for aerial filming. This filter allows you to achieve a 3-stop polarizer without stacking filters and adding excess weight to the X5 gimbal. Perfect for filming near water or locations with a lot of reflecting light. The ND8/PL makes the sky a nice deep blue and clouds to pop. Great for getting shutter to 1/60th on partly cloudy days and also reducing reflections and glare. Multi-Coated UHD glass for pristine optics.
ND16/PL (4-Stop Polarizer): (9.25 grams) The ND16/PL is a unique combo filter specifically made to reduce shutter speed and glare, without stacking filters. The ND16/PL is perfect for filming on mostly sunny days, allowing you to hold aperture at f2.8 and get a shutter speed of 1/60th. Multi-Coated UHD glass for pristine optics.
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*