In stock as of 23rd June 2017
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*
How much is Shipping?
Shipping is free to any New Zealand address.
How long will Shipping take?
We dispatch all orders received before 1pm the same day. Delivery is next day for South Island and North Island delivery is free for 2 day service. If you require overnight for North Island it is $45. (click here to add overnight delivery)You can purchase this option here. Rural RD addresses can take 2-5 days more
*The Spark remote controller is currently only compatible with Spark aircraft.
**The remote controller can reach its maximum transmission distance (FCC) in a wide open area with no electro-magnetic interference and at an altitude of about 120 meters.
***The maximum working time should be taken for reference only.
- Video transmission range of up to 1.2mi (2km).
- Max speed of up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode.
In the Box
- Operating Frequencies: 2.412-2.462 GHz, 5.745-5.825 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference):
- 2.4 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, CE), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.19 mi (0.3 km, CE), 0.75 mi (1.2 km, SRRC)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Built-in Battery: 2970 mAh
- Transmitter Power (EIRP):
- 2.4 GHz: 26 dbm (FCC), 18 dBm (CE), 18 dBm (SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 28 dbm (FCC), 14 dBm (CE), 26 dBm (SRRC)
- Operating Voltage: 950 mA, 3.7 V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness supported: 6.5 mm-8.5 mm
- Max length: 160 mm