Mavic Filter 3-Pack
The PolarPro Filter Pack includes the necessary filters to maximize the quality of your aerial imagery. The new ultra-light, high definition glass allows you to capture razor sharp imagery, and is light enough to smoothly operate your gimbal. Each filter weighs a mere 4.64g (CP) and 4.06g (ND's) The stock UV filter weighs 3 grams, therefore these filters only add only 1.64 and 1.06 grams to the gimbal when you remove the stock UV filter. Each filter is constructed out of light-weight aluminum and threads onto the Mavic 3 camera for easy installation/removal (NOTE: you must unscrew the stock UV filter on the Mavic 3 camera to install our filters). If you are trying to capture high quality Mavic 3 video, this filter pack is for you.
Circular Polarizer Filter (CP): The circular polarizer filter helps enhance aerial videos by reducing the amount of light reflecting off the ground, sky, or water. Removing this reflecting light allows the Mavic 3 to capture beautifully saturated colors and improves contrast.
3-Stop Neutral Density: This 3-stop neutral density (ND) filter is the middle shade used for filming on mild days, i.e. partly cloudy or during the golden hours. This filter helps reduce highlights as well as reduces lens flare when shooting into the sun. This is the most commonly used of the two ND filters.
4-Stop Neutral Density: The 4-stop ND is the darkest shade and should be used on very bright days. This filter helps prevent lens flare, and reduces any mild rolling shutter. This filter also slows the shutter speed enough to blur the propellers when they are in frame.
What's In The Box
CP Cicular Polarizer Filter
ND8 3-stop ND Filter
ND16 4-stop ND Filter
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*