Polar Pro Polarised Lense 3 Pack fro Phantom 4 Pro
- Precisely engineered for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro camera
- Includes rotatable ND4/PL, ND8/PL & ND16/PL filters
- Cinema Series™ multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- AirFrame™ construction: featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation
- Special edition anodized color frame
- Limited lifetime warranty
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- We have a full service workshop with experienced technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We're not just a website, we have a physical store you can come and visit
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*
How long will shipping take?
We dispatch all orders received before 1PM the same day . Delivery is free next day for South Island. North Island free 2 days or $45 for overnight delivery (click here to add overnight delivery). Rural RD addresses can take 2-5 days more.
The Vivid Collection Filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro's new Cinema Series™ line. Featuring the highest grade glass and coatings on the market. the Cinema Series™ is for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Vivid Collection for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro contains rotatable ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters for reducing the camera's shutter speed, removing glare, and increasing color saturation. Each filter is precisely manufactured using PolarPro’s AirFrame™ featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series™ Vivid Collection for the Phantom 4 Pro comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing these filters will last longer than your drone.
Cinema Series™ Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
Airframe™ Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Featherlight construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
ND4/PL Filter (5.67g): This filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 2 f-stops and polarizes light. We use this filter most often when filming at dusk or dawn, or on cloudy days.
ND8/PL Filter (5.6g): Reducing the camera's shutter speed by 3 f-stops, the ND8/PL is the perfect filter for partly cloudy days. The polarizing aspect of this filter reduces glare and increases color saturation.
ND16/PL Filter (5.6g): Our go to filter when it is sunny out, the ND16/PL reduces shutter speed by 4 f-stops and polarizes the scene for capturing vivid colors on bright sunny days.