The maximum flight time (with X4S) is approx 27mins. The new Inspire 2 battery uses higher performance and a higher density battery cell with an overall larger capacity as well as an updated management unit. Its performance in low temperature environments has been optimized with a built-in 70W self-heating system capable of heating itself to 41°F (5°C) every minute. This self-heating function can be enabled either automatically or manually. The management unit constantly monitors battery status, making all information, including battery level and battery temperature, easily visible in DJI GO.
- Capacity: 4280 mAh
- Voltage: 22.8 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 6S
- Energy: 97.58 Wh
- Net Weight: 515 g
- Charging Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)
- Max Charging Power: 180 W
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*