The ND16 filter is specifically made for the DJI Inspire1 X3 Camera
It helps you to reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor.
It gives you the freedom to create your own work by allowing you to have more control of the cameras aperture, exposure time and sensor sensitivity settings.
Effectively, the ND16 filter helps to avoid overexposed photos.
The ND16 filter passes through 1/16 of the incoming light. This is equal to a 4-stop filter strength.
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*