The PolarPro DJI Inspire 1 Professional Pack includes 6 high grade filters for aerial filming in nearly any lighting condition. PolarPro's new ultra-light high definition glass has been made specifically for use with the Inspire 1 camera and gimbal. The PolarPro Inspire 1 filters are designed to thread directly onto the Inspire 1 camera for easy installation and removal. The PolarPro Professional filter set gives you 6 unique options to capture epic content in any lighting condition.
Circular Polarizer Filter (CP) (7.98g): The circular polarizer filter helps enhance aerial videos by reducing the amount of light reflecting off of the ground, leaving behind beautifully saturated colors and also improving contrast. This CP filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 1.4 f stops. Our target shutter speed is 1/100-1/150th so normally we use ths CP during the early morning hours or dusk when we don't have to knock down the shutter speed too much.
3-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND8) (7.05g): The 3-stop ND filters are typically what we use in medium light. This filter also helps reduce jello-effect by reducing the cameras shutter. This is our go-to filter for partly cloudy days.
4-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND16) (6.7g): The 4-stop ND filter is what we use on brighter days, where we need to knock the shutter down by 4 stops to achieve a shutter of 1/100-1/150th. This filter will curb nearly all jello caused by the high vibrations of the Inspire 1 motors.
5-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND32) (6.01g): The 5-Stop ND filter is what we use on extremely bright days. This filter is designed to take down the Inspire 1's shutter speed by 5 stops. This is a very dark filter so it should only be used where there is enough available light to reduce. We use this shooting in the desert or over snow on very bright days.
3 Stop Polarizer (ND8/PL) (7.75g): The ND8/PL is a versatile filter, which reduces the cameras shutter speed by 3 stops while also providing polarization. Perfect for conditions that are too bright for the CP filter, the ND8/PL allows you to reduce the shutter speed 3 stops while also capturing beautifully saturated colors.
4 Stop Polarizer (ND16/PL) (9.27g): The ND16/PL provides 4 stops of shutter speed reduction while also providing polarization. This is our go-to filter for sunny days where we want to capture saturated colors and improve saturation.
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*