Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*
How much is Shipping?
Shipping is free to any New Zealand address.
How long will Shipping take?
We dispatch all orders received before 1pm the same day. Delivery is next day for South Island and North Island delivery is free for 2 day service. If you require overnight for North Island it is $45. (click here to add overnight delivery)You can purchase this option here. Rural RD addresses can take 2-5 days more
Aerial platforms are rapidly becoming vital tools for businesses looking to more efficiently collect information crucial to their operations. As the first integrated aerial camera with an optical zoom up to 30x and digital up to 6x, the Zenmuse Z30 offers unparalleled image data capture. Enterprises are now able to capture the information they require from a greater range, making image data collection significantly faster and eliminates risk of harm to both personnel and equipment.
Designed to seamlessly integrate with DJI’s Matrice series of airframes, the Zenmuse Z30 works right out of the box and gives access to the intelligent features DJI is known for.
The Zenmuse Z30 is the most powerful integrated aerial zoom camera on the market with 30x optical and 6x digital zoom for a total magnification up to 180x. Whether you are inspecting cell towers or wind turbines, it enables you to get a detailed look at structures, wires, modules and components to detect damage.
As a result of letting you conduct inspections from a distance without the need to fly close, not only is speed and efficiency of your operations increased but risk of collision is obviated.
With TapZoom, precise collection of visual data is as easy as tapping your finger to point the camera at the subject of your inspection. The Zenmuse Z30 automatically adjusts its focal length to give you an enlarged view, making the most minute of details visible in just seconds.
A high-powered zoom means that any movement in the system is magnified, so stability is of utmost importance. The Z30 incorporates DJI’s leading gimbal technology for stabilization within 0.01° and the same precision for controls. This enables long-range inspection that is always high in fidelity.
1. What kind of zoom does the Zenmuse Z30 have? How much does it zoom by?
The Zenmuse Z30 offers a 30 times optical zoom with an additional 6 times digital zoom.
2. Can the Zenmuse Z30 be used on the Osmo handle?
No. It is designed for industrial applications and is not compatible with the Osmo series.
3. What applications and what kind of specific scenarios are the Z30 suited for?
The Zenmuse Z30 is built for different industrial applications including traffic law enforcement, equipment and infrastructure inspection, firefighting, and search and rescue. Details are as follows:
- Traffic law enforcement: Capture a detailed image of traffic violations from a distance. Tap on the screen and the camera will zoom in to focus on the target vehicle.
- Firefighting: Discover sources of ignition from a distance, measure areas on fire, and maintain safe distances when dealing with explosives.
- Cell tower inspection: Zoom in on critical structures for a detailed look, eliminating the risk of close quarters flying.
- Construction inspection: Pinpoint areas of interest from afar.
4. Is the Zenmuse Z30 compatible with the Inspire series?
No. It is only compatible with the Matrice series, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600.
5. What is the difference between the Zenmuse Z30 and Zenmuse Z3?
The Zenmuse Z30 offers a 30 times optical zoom while the Zenmuse Z3 only has a 3 times optical zoom. It also has a number of unique intelligent features including TapZoom, which makes zooming easier.
6. Will there be any video shake when using Zenmuse Z30?
When zooming large amounts, micro-movements and aircraft vibration will be magnified, resulting in a slight shake during video capture. However, this will not affect photo capture, therefore long-range zooming is ideal for real-time inspection and photography.
7. What intelligent features does the Zenmuse Z30 support when used with the DJI Matrice 600?
It supports TapZoom, One Key to 1x Image, Defog and more.
Effective Pixels: 2.13 M
|Lens||30x Optical Zoom
F1.6 (Wide) - F4.7 (Tele)
Zoom Movement Speed:
- Optical Wide – Optical Tele: 4.6 sec
- Optical Wide – Digital Tele: 6.4 sec
- Digital Wide – Digital Tele : 1.8 sec
Focus Movement Time:
∞ - near: 1.1 sec
|FOV||63.7°(Wide) - 2.3°(Tele)|
|Min. Working Distance||10 mm - 1200 mm|
|Video Formats||MOV, MP4|
|Working Modes||Capture, Record, Playback|
|Still Photography Modes||Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5 frames, Interval (2/3/4/7/10/15/20/30 sec)|
|Exposure Mode||Exposure Mode Auto, Manual, Shutter priority, Aperture priority|
|Exposure Compensation||±2.3 (1/3 increments)|
|Metering Mode||Center-weighted metering, Spot metering (Area option 12x8)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||1/30 – 1/6000 s|
|White Balance||Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Incandescent, Custom (2000K - 10000K)|
|One Key to 1x Image||Supported|
|Anti-flicker||50 Hz, 60 Hz|
|Supported SD Cards||MicroSD (SD / SDHC / SDXC)
Max. Capacity: 64 GB, Class 10 or UHS-1
|Supported File Systems||FAT32 (≤ 32 GB)
exFAT (> 32 GB)
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.01°|
|Controllable Range||Pitch : +40° to -90°, Yaw: ±320°|
|Mechanical Range||Pitch ‘: +50° to -140°, Yaw: ±330°, Roll: +90° to -50°|
|Max Controllable Speed||Pitch ‘: 180°/s, Yaw: 180°/s|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 113° F (-10° to 45° C)|
|Non-Operating Temperature||-4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)|