The Zenmuse XT Advanced Radiometry camera provides twice the temperature measurement accuracy of the standard Zenmuse XT along with new analysis and recording functions. Simply tap any point in an on-screen image to view the temperature of that point or select an area to measure the average, highest and lowest temperatures as well as their location.
The camera can also be calibrated to further increase temperature measurement precision by setting external parameters including background temperature, scene emissivity and more. If photos are captured in the TIFF format, the temperature of each pixel can be recorded for further processing and analysis. A temperature alert threshold can be set, automatically activating when that temperature is detected. This capability could simplify and accelerate search and rescue and inspection activities.
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*
UNLOCK THE POSSIBILITIES OF SIGHT
Thermal imaging from the air has never been as easy as it is with the DJI Zenmuse XT. By combining DJI’s unrivaled expertise in gimbal technology and image transmission with the industry leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR, the Zenmuse XT is the ultimate solution for rapid and reliable aerial thermal imaging. Capture faster, with pinpoint precision, over large areas, then save them for analysis and reporting.
INTEGRATED THERMAL CAMERA
The camera on the DJI Zenmuse XT is developed by FLIR. It provides high-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning at 640/30 fps or 336/60 fps depending on the camera model. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. Both cameras are available with four lens options to meet different business needs. Stabilized and controlled by a custom DJI gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
|Thermal Imager||Uncooled VOx Microbolometer|
|<50 mK at f/1.0|
|JPEG (8 bit) / TIFF (14 bit)|
|Digital Zoom||2x, 4x, 8x||2x, 4x|
|Lens Options||7.5mm, 9mm, 13mm, 19mm||6.8mm, 9mm, 13mm, 19mm|
IMAGE ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
Infra-red imagery requires optimization to ensure maximum definition for capturing information. The Zenmuse XT features a suite of image enhancements designed by FLIR including Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE); Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO), which enhances extremes in bi-modal scenes; Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE) that adjusts scene contrast relative to its temperature difference; and Information Based HEQ™ (IBHEQ) which compresses complex image data to create the best quality image.
The Zenmuse XT can be controlled completely through the DJI GO app, providing a real-time, low latency view of what the camera sees, and instant access to core camera functions including:
- Spot metering, temperature measurement at the mid-point
- Digital zoom
- Single or interval shooting modes
- Photo, video preview and download
- Take photos while recording video
- Various camera settings and parameters including:
- - Palette, also referred to as Look-up Table (LUT)
- - Scene, also referred to as Automatic Gain Correction (AGC)
- - Region of Interest (ROI)
- - Isotherm mode