Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*
How much is Shipping?
Shipping is free to any New Zealand address.
How long will Shipping take?
All orders placed before 2pm will be delivered the next day on overnight track and trace courier. Same day delivery is available in Auckland and Christchurch for orders placed before 10am. Please note rural addresses (RD) can take 1-3 days longer.
INTEGRATED THERMAL CAMERA
The camera on the DJI Zenmuse XT is developed by FLIR. It provides high-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning at 640/30 fps or 336/60 fps depending on the camera model. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. Both cameras are available with four lens options to meet different business needs. Stabilized and controlled by a custom DJI gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
See the unseen. FLIR cameras reveal details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle differences in temperature visible. This new view on the world can reveal when equipment or buildings are damaged, the location of lost people and much more.
*Thermal image courtesy of FLIR
IMAGE ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
Infra-red imagery requires optimization to ensure maximum definition for capturing information. The Zenmuse XT features a suite of image enhancements designed by FLIR including Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE); Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO), which enhances extremes in bi-modal scenes; Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE) that adjusts scene contrast relative to its temperature difference; and Information Based HEQ™ (IBHEQ) which compresses complex image data to create the best quality image.
The Zenmuse XT can be controlled completely through the DJI GO app, providing a real-time, low latency view of what the camera sees, and instant access to core camera functions including:
- Spot metering, temperature measurement at the mid-point
- Digital zoom
- Single or interval shooting modes
- Photo, video preview and download
- Take photos while recording video
- Various camera settings and parameters including:
- - Palette, also referred to as Look-up Table (LUT)
- - Scene, also referred to as Automatic Gain Correction (AGC)
- - Region of Interest (ROI)
- - Isotherm mode
When used with either the Inspire 1 or the Matrice 100, the Zenmuse XT can be put into the air in seconds. It is seamlessly integrated, giving it complete access to key features including the powerful Lightbridge video transmission system (providing up to 3.1 miles (5KM*) of HD range), automated Point of Interest, Course and Home Lock, Follow Me, and the DJI SDK.
When combined with the Inspire 1, the Zenmuse XT works with incredible speed, efficiency and convenience. If used with the Matrice 100, the Zenmuse XT can stay in-flight for up to 35 minutes*, ideal for large scale inspections and especially useful in search and rescue scenarios.
MAX FLIGHT TIME*
*Maximum range in open areas under optimal conditions free of interference.*Inspire 1: Flight times vary based on flight conditions, with a maximum 22 minute flight time being recorded when hovering with a TB48 battery using the Zenmuse XT gimbal camera.*M100: Flight times vary based on payload and flight conditions, with a maximum 35 minute flight time being recorded when hovering with dual TB48D batteries and no additional payload other than a Zenmuse XT gimbal camera.