- Precisely engineered for the DJI Mavic camera
- Cinema Series multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- AirFrame™ Construction: feather-light design for smooth gimbal operation
- Includes ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND8, ND16 and ND32 filters
- Special edition anodized aluminum frame
- Filter can be left on during Mavic startup
- Lifetime warranty
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*
Included in this set is both the Vivid and Shutter Collections. Both sets are part of PolarPro’s Cinema Series line featuring the highest-grade glass and coatings, delivering pristine optics. The Cinema Series line is for pilots who demand the absolute best. Featuring an aluminum frame, which is thin enough to stay on during gimbal start-up; the 6-Pack contains ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND8, ND16, and ND32 filters, for reducing shutter speed, removing glare, and increasing color saturation. Each filter is manufactured with PolarPro’s AirFrame feather-light design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series for the DJI Mavic comes with a lifetime warranty ensuring they will last.
Cinema Series™ Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
AirFrame™ Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Feather-light construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
ND4/PL Filter (1.31g): This filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 2 f-stops and polarizes light. We use this filter most often when filming at dusk or dawn, or on cloudy days.
ND8/PL Filter (1.31g): Reducing the camera's shutter speed by 3 f-stops, the ND8/PL is the perfect filter for partly cloudy days. The polarizing aspect of this filter reduces glare and increases color saturation.
ND16/PL Filter (1.31g): Our go to filter when it is sunny out, the ND16/PL reduces shutter speed by 4 f-stops and polarizes the scene for capturing vivid colors on bright sunny days.
3-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND8) (1.06g): The ND8 filter is what we use on partly cloudy to mildly sunny days where we need to knock the shutter down by 3 f-stops to achieve a shutter speed of 1/60th.
4-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND16) (1.06g): The ND16 filter is what we use on very bright days to reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops. We generally use the ND16 filter while filming in the desert or over snow.
5-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND32) (1.06g): On extremely bright days, the ND32 reduces the camera's shutter speed by 5 f-stops. getting shutter speed near 1/60th - 1/50th, allowing you to capture cinematic quality content even in the brightest conditions.