The PolarPro filter 3-Pack for the DJI Inspire 1 camera is the perfect set for capturing epic aerial videos. Includes the three most popular filters for aerial imaging, a polarizer, 3-stop ND, and 4-stop ND. The filters are designed to be ultra-light for use with the DJI Inspire 1 gimbal weighing only 7 (polz) and 5.8 grams (ND's). The PolarPro Inspire 1 filters are made with a high resolution glass for razor sharp images and videos.
PolarPro CP Polarizer Filter (Glare Reduction):
The Circular Polarizer Filter reduces the large amount of glare bouncing off the ground and water when filming from an elevated perspective. While also improving color saturation and contrast, the Polarizer allows the camera to capture the best quality possible.
PolarPro Neutral Density 3-Stop (ND8):
This 3-Stop Neutral Density (ND) filter reduces the camera’s shutter speed while keeping the exposure the same, making it the most common filter for filming from the sky. Ideal for smoothing out quadcopter video and rolling shutter, this 2-Stop ND filter reduces lens flare while shooting into the sun, and toning down highlights on mildly bright days.
PolarPro Neutral Density 4-Stop (ND16):
The 4-Stop ND Filter is designed for filming in very bright conditions and giving you more control over shutter speed. We use this filter most when filming near snow, or on extremely bright days.
The Following guideline is a good starting point for when to use each filter while filming with your Inspire 1, Phantom 3, or Solo. The goal of this chart is to reduce the camera’s shutter speed to 1/60th to give areal videos a smooth cinematic look, rather than a choppy high shutter speed look. A popular way of filming areal video is to have your shutter speed at double the frame rate. So if you are shooting 1080/60, then you want to try to achieve a 1/120th shutter speed. Or if filming 4K/30 or 24 you will want to be near 1/60th shutter speed.
- CP Polarizer filter-glare reduction, improves contrast/saturation
- 3-stop ND filter-reduces highlights, smooth's videos, protects lens
- 4-stop ND filter-perfect for filming on very bright days
- Ultra-light at only 7 grams (polz) and 5.8 grams (ND's)
- High definition glass for razor sharp clarity
- Precise threaded design for a secure fit
Why buy from us?
- We are the Official Distributor for DJI and we also sell direct to you
- We will match any prices from New Zealand or overseas*
- Visit us at New Zealand's only Official DJI Authorised Retail Store at 96 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland or our Christchurch Store
- We offer full warranty service and phone support on all products purchased through our store.
This will not apply to any product purchased from overseas or New Zealand chain stores.
- If you purchase overseas you must return it overseas for any warranty issues.
- We have a full service workshop with DJI qualified technicians
- We carry a full range of spare parts, accessories and upgrades
- We fly our products, our hands on experience adds to our technical knowledge
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee*